Next Revolution Roleplay

You are not logged in.
Would you like to register ?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Next Revolution Roleplay

You are not logged in.
Would you like to register ?

Next Revolution Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone. Please register in forums to get the latest news.Server IP: 66.85.141.94:7777

3 posters

Apply FOr LSPD 2012

John_Mendez

Apply FOr LSPD 2012 Empty Apply FOr LSPD 2012

Post by John_Mendez Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Los Santos Police Department
    LSPD Application

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name: John Mendez

DOB: 15/09/1990

Origin: Muslem

Nationality: Egypt

Telephone: -123

Present Adress: N/A

E-Mail: N/A

How long have you been in Los Santos: (( Level )) 2 years

EXTENDED INFORMATION
    Extended information about yourself, life
    and residency within San Andreas.

Past Employment: Nothing

Past LEO Experience: ?

Educational Graduations: Scholarship for 6th form (equivalent to College)

Why do you wish to join the Los Santos Police Department?: I would like to keep the inhabitants of San Andreas safe from any kind of terror, and to keep the cities safe and peaceful.

Why do you think you suit the Los Santos Police Department?: I have a taste for Gun fights, i can Role-play to a good level, and i am versatile, in the fact that i can drive most vehicles, and i have had past experience in the National Guard.

Why should we accept you instead of any of the other applicants: i love join LSPD and i can give hem my life , i will give hem my skills

What skills do you posses that is a plus if you're going to join the Los Santos Police Department: I have a good level of role-play, that will help in situations,i have a good driving skill and i can perform well in combat situations, Pilot Lic

Have you ever been affiliated with any illegal organizations/gangs in San Andreas? : No

If yes, how did you get out of that organization/gang? :N/A

Tell us a little about yourself: My name is john Mendez, i was born outside of San Andreas. My Mother and father decided to move from England to San Andreas when i was a young boy. I grew up on the streets of San Fiero, and therefore i know my way around. Lots of my friends where dragged the wrong way in life and now, unfortunately, they have died. I still however have two friends that remain, Nick Roberts and Derrick Willow. Derrick is also part of the Los Santos Police Department. I am a man without any family, as my parents both died in a freak beach accident, and therefore i have nothing to lose. Becoming a part of the Police force makes me feel that i can do my parents proud and so that i can prove i can be someone. Most of my life has been wasted, as i have been scraping around for money, the main source of income being Delivering Clothes and food to local shops. I decided to apply for the Police when i had seen and advert in a newspaper. From then i decided that the Police force was the only way to go. I believe that as i have no connections in the world, therefore when i pass no problems will be caused, this therefore makes the Los Santos Police Department the best possible job for me. I hope that i get accepted, as i believe i can help to make San Andreas a better more peaceful place, a place where people can live without fear and where they can trust their community.

(( OUT OF CHARACTER ))
    OOC information about yourself

Name: Mahmoud

Nationality: English

Zizick
    Zizick
    Server Manager
    Server Manager

Apply FOr LSPD 2012 Empty Re: Apply FOr LSPD 2012

Post by Zizick Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Denied. You have completely stole material from another application from Brian Weston, and this is unacceptable. You now have been suspended to post applications for any faction for a whole week, seeing as that you have spammed applications and stealing material from other applicants. Do NOT ask in-game to Me or another Admin to place you in a faction or Accept your application to be in one, otherwise if you do, You will be Banned.
    JoeSylvester
    JoeSylvester

Post by JoeSylvester Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:26 am

LOL ! , you've copy the Application format -.- . Btw , your application is not Intresting . Maybe you can try for Take Two . Good luck !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:26 pm