Next Revolution Roleplay

You are not logged in.
Would you like to register ?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Next Revolution Roleplay

You are not logged in.
Would you like to register ?

Next Revolution Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone. Please register in forums to get the latest news.Server IP: 66.85.141.94:7777

3 posters

Joe_Sylvester LSPD Application - Take Two

JoeSylvester
    JoeSylvester

Joe_Sylvester LSPD Application - Take Two Empty Joe_Sylvester LSPD Application - Take Two

Post by JoeSylvester Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:27 am

(( IC INFORMATION ))

Name: Joe Sylvester
    Date of Birth: 02/10/1990
    Current Job: PizzaBoy
    House Location: Calton Heights, San Fierro
    Driver License: Yes
    Pilot License: No
    Gun Skill Overall: 8/10
    Why you want to Join LSPD ?:

I want to patrol the streets looking for criminals. I want to clean up the streets of Los Santos. When I was 17, I was out with my friends gangsters came by looking for trouble. We told them we weren't looking for trouble and they started shooting at us. We jumped in the car and got away. One stray bullet put me in the hospital for 4 months and the other bullet killed my friend. I had known him ever since I was 5, and knowing that his mother was not ever going to see him again just made me mad. I thought about revenge several times but then I thought that is the not right thing to do and ever since then I have been wondering about that night he died, when he was dying in my arms and I was telling him he would be ok, telling him that the ambulance was on its way. He told me to tell everyone what happened and not let them get away with this. I thought what differently I could have done that night. Two months later my father was killed. Just outside the house the local gangs were having a shootout. A stray bullet flew through the house and killed my father, I was heartbroken and my mother went into a spiraling depression three and a half weeks later she died. She was so depressed and so now I had lost my friends and family and had no one really to turn to. Even though no one helped me I made it through high school and 8 years of college and am currently looking for a job as a cop. If there is one thing I learned from living in Los Santos is that there is a lot of criminals and gang violence in that area. I want do not let the same thing that happened to me happen to some one else. No one should have to deal with that. I will patrol the city helping everyone in direr need. I will serve and protect the citizens of Los Santos. This is why I want to be a police officer.

(( OOC Information ))

And define this RP test . Example: DM - Deathmatch - Killing people without an valid RP reason .

DM: Deathmatch - Killing someone without Roleplaying or without a reason.
    PG: Powergame - Forcing RP at other players and taking advantage in Roleplay
    RK: Revenge Kill - Killing the person that killed you with a valid RP reason.If your dead RP is over and you lose your memory
    KoS: Kill on Sight - Killing everyone you see,quite similar like DM
    QS: Quick Swapping - Swapping your weapon to avoid reload
    DB: Drive By - Either as a driver or a passenger shooting while driving with MP5/Tec9/UZI
    CK: Car Kill - Ramming a person with a car
    CS: Crack Shoot - Using C-bug to shoot faster
    Zizick
    Zizick
    Server Manager
    Server Manager

Joe_Sylvester LSPD Application - Take Two Empty Re: Joe_Sylvester LSPD Application - Take Two

Post by Zizick Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:37 am

Very nice, Very specific, very detailed. You will be placed in LSPD with Rank 4, LSPD already has a leader right now but nonetheless you will be in this Faction.

Accepted.
    JoeSylvester
    JoeSylvester

Joe_Sylvester LSPD Application - Take Two Empty Re: Joe_Sylvester LSPD Application - Take Two

Post by JoeSylvester Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:48 am

Oh , Thanks ! . It was Rank 4 ! , really apperciate it !
    Keiren
    Keiren
    Co-Executive Admin
    Co-Executive Admin

Post by Keiren Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:19 am

JUDICIARY REVIEW COMMITTEE
    02nd Central Avenue; District Courtroom A
    Pershing Square, Los Santos, San Andreas;
    Office of Chief Justice Aaron Sharp

Joe_Sylvester LSPD Application - Take Two 8b72af6c1
    Judicial Recommendation

On behalf of the Judicial Branch I highly recommend Joe to be leader of LSPD or at least second in command. He manages to update his status without being told to, he does really good job as an LEO and we need leaders like him, he is also very committed to his job. (( He stays on duty even when no one is online, well done. )) He will also be given a bonus of $10,000, funded by the Judicial Branch.

Chief Justice Aaron Sharp.
    JoeSylvester
    JoeSylvester

Post by JoeSylvester Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:10 am

Oh , Thanks Chief Justice . I really appeciate the $10,000 Bonus . By the way , I've always keeps my good job as LSPD Lieutenant . Thank you so much !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:14 pm