Next Revolution Roleplay

You are not logged in.
Would you like to register ?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Next Revolution Roleplay

You are not logged in.
Would you like to register ?

Next Revolution Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone. Please register in forums to get the latest news.Server IP: 66.85.141.94:7777

How to get in Factions

Zizick
    Zizick
    Server Manager
    Server Manager

How to get in Factions Empty How to get in Factions

Post by Zizick Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:17 am

You can no longer ask In-Game to be in a Faction, you NOW have to make an application in the Faction section for the faction you want to be in, And of course, you HAVE to RP with the leader of that faction, If you don't have adequate RP'ing skills, you will be removed from the faction and/or denied by the leader of ANY Applications you make if you try to make an application for that faction again. If your application gets denied by Me or the Leader and you ask In-Game to be placed in it by Admins or the leader, you will receive a warning, as well as a jail, kick and ban if it escalates. I want EVERYONE to know about this new change to the Factions, because unfortunately many Members of some factions before this were corruptive and lacked RP'ing skills. So if you have any questions, give this post a reply and I will answer it personally. Thank you for reading.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:35 am