Next Revolution Roleplay

You are not logged in.
Would you like to register ?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Next Revolution Roleplay

You are not logged in.
Would you like to register ?

Next Revolution Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone. Please register in forums to get the latest news.Server IP: 66.85.141.94:7777

3 posters

Factions starting Over, Here is why. PLEASE READ

Zizick
    Zizick
    Server Manager
    Server Manager

Factions starting Over, Here is why. PLEASE READ Empty Factions starting Over, Here is why. PLEASE READ

Post by Zizick Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:27 pm

I believe it has come to my attention that one of my friends, Michael_Moonblood, has come up to me and told me that an FBI agent had gone corrupt and fired a tazer at him, As well as shooting other weapons at him, Whether or not this is RP, this is still out of hand, Because FBI and LSPD should NOT be going against eachother because both these factions are LAW ENFORCEMENT, So Speaking as an Administrator AND Faction Moderator, I'd Say EVERYONE gets faction kicked and Make an Application ON THE FORUMS like its supposed to be, Because this is not the only time I've heard about FBI going corrupt against other Factions like LSPD, SASD, NG and so on, It is the members who cannot RP correctly and think they can just do whatever they want and just ass pull their weapons and start firing at other LEO's, I am tired of seeing this and ALL Factions have Been CORRUPT with players like these. So Mark, I need you to help me with this situation so we can get it under control And I would like for you to consider this post ASAP. Thank you.
    Kevin_Sixx

Factions starting Over, Here is why. PLEASE READ Empty Re: Factions starting Over, Here is why. PLEASE READ

Post by Kevin_Sixx Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:46 pm

yeah i seen what happen today lspd cheif micheal moonblood robbed the bank and has two hostages then dave the fbi cheif wanted to kill him idk what the hell is happening
    Zizick
    Zizick
    Server Manager
    Server Manager

Factions starting Over, Here is why. PLEASE READ Empty Re: Factions starting Over, Here is why. PLEASE READ

Post by Zizick Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:57 pm

Mitch, you are lying about what happened I heard all about FBI's corruption against LSPD and now it will be Players of FBI's fault that EVERYONE getting faction kicked and Will have to start over by APPLYING on the FORUMS now. It should have been this way in the first place, But Mark was nice enough to Let him and his Admins to place players in factions instead of making you do Applications on the forums. But now with players In Law Enforcement factions shooting, killing, Tazing each other, Mark and the Admin should now consider to Faction kick everyone and make them do Applications, Because I bet that every admin other than me, have heard about situations like this and others before this one, I know for a fact that Michael_Moonblood is one of the best Roleplayer's is the server, and that he would NOT lie to me about this corruption that's going on.
    Moonblood

Post by Moonblood Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:28 am

First off, THIS is how everything started -
    The FBI had told us over the department radio (/d) to meet up with them in their headquarters, specifically in the briefing room. I geared up, and told Ryan Coleman (a Cadet at the time) to get to the '10-19' (which is station)garage. As soon as he got his equipment, and came to the garage, I grabbed a cruiser, and told Ryan to get in. He did, and we both drove to the FBI HQ. As we walked into the building, the FBI Director, whose name I do not remember, told me that I should go 'easier' on the Cadets. I said that I didn't need his instructions, and that I knew how to train my Cadets properly. We walked into the briefing room, and the Director began to talk about the bank situation. As he spoke, I asked if I could step forward. The Director said 'Yes' in approval, as I stepped forward and started to talk. I said that I didn't need the Director's intructions on how to train my Cadets, and that he should worry about his department instead. I also told him the LSPD IA (Internal Affairs) and FTO (Field Training Operations) divisions are highly trained and know how to take care of Cadets.
    Cadet Ryan Coleman then proceeded to draw his firearm (he RP'ly stated that it was a Desert Eagle, or something like that. I don't remember) and talk to me loudly. He said that I should apologize to the Director for what I just said. I told him to put the gun down, and that I would give the Director an apology if he did. He holstered the firearm, as I said 'Sorry, Director', the Cadet pulls out his tazer, shouts 'Come on nigga!' or something like that, and fires his tazer at me. I was tazed for some seconds, and the Cadet started to run. After I was un-tazed automatically, I ran after him - it was too late though, as he was already getting away in my cruiser before I could even catch up. I told an FBI agent to get a vehicle, and we drove to the LSPD HQ. As I walked into my own HQ, I find the Cadet grabbing SWAT weaponry (SPAS12s, M4s and unauthorized weaponry for a Cadet). Now you may say, this is obviously an in character issue, as he didn't broke any OOC rules, but if you really think that, then you're blatantly wrong. The Cadet also dressed up as the Chief/Deputy Chief and ran away from me. I tried to taze him, but couldn't,- and here's where the OOC rule-breaking started. The Cadet jumped down towards the sewers, losing a small amount of health. He suddenly turned around as I was chasing him, pulled out his tazer, and attempted to taze me. We both got tazed at the same time, so we didn't /cuff eachother, because it'd have been PG. As soon as I was untazed, I fired my tazer at him - successfully stunning him, and handcuffed him, when two (2) FBI guys pull up with badges on and uncuff my corrupted Cadet.
    I draw my tazer, and fire at the Cadet again before cuffing him. I warned them OOC'ly with /b to stop power-gaming, as they were uncuffing the Cadet without role-play everytime I tried to taze and cuff him. (the Cadet, Ryan Coleman, was jailed by Mark for PG'ing, as he uncuffed an FBI agent I had tazed without role-playing it, again) The FBI shouldn't have been doing this, as the Cadet was the only one being corrupt. I honestly don't get why the FBI pulled up and uncuffed the guy, when it was an LSPD-only issue. And also, the FBI began to taze ME, when I didn't do anything wrong - I was just firing a corrupt member of the department, I don't really see anything bad about that. They cuffed me, allowing the Cadet to run away and lose me. Please keep in mind that I didn't OOC'ly /uninvite him, I was going to fire him IC'ly and then /uninvite him OOC'ly - but the FBI didn't want that happening, so they randomly started fighting against me.
    I grabbed a SWAT uniform, and went to the bank. I was trying to rob the bank, and role-play with the FBI. It wasn't a surprise they totally asspulled and KOS'ed me, except for the FBI Director, who RP'ed with me - giving me the bag of cash. I RP'ly shot the lock to the back side door of the bank. I announced that I RP'ly went through the back door and escaped. I got in my Ranger, and drove off. They chased me for an hour, when my Lieutenant of Internal Affairs, Thomas Castellano got on. I went into the LSPD HQ and geared up with Thomas beside me, when suddenly, three FBI agents in NSB suits enter the building and aim at us with SPAS-12s. (please note that if the FBI agents didn't taze me randomly without any RP involved whatsoever, this wouldn't have happened) I pulled out a SPAS-12 as well, and shot at them - since we had SWAT suits with full vests. At this point, Thomas RP'ed taking a shot to one of the FBI agents' head, but the agent obviously ignored the RP and shot him. They continued to track us down and continue the DM fest, until they got offline.

Sorry, but this is just irrelevant. This is fully supported by me, and you can check the logs to confirm this.

Last edited by Moonblood on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kevin_Sixx

Post by Kevin_Sixx Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:50 am

I have no idea whats going on

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content