Next Revolution Roleplay

You are not logged in.
Would you like to register ?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Next Revolution Roleplay

You are not logged in.
Would you like to register ?

Next Revolution Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone. Please register in forums to get the latest news.Server IP: 66.85.141.94:7777

3 posters

Thank you Zizick

Keiren
    Keiren
    Co-Executive Admin
    Co-Executive Admin

Thank you Zizick Empty Thank you Zizick

Post by Keiren Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:43 am

Hi everyone, I just wanted to make this thread to publicly thank Zizick for the work he has done and is doing. When I first came to the server he introduced himself to me and helped me to get started by telling me where I can go to get a job and a vehicle. He has been the biggest help to me and I admire the work he has done, I have recently been talking to him a lot on Skype and he is really cool guy, he somehow manages to put up with me which I also thank him for. I have seen the work he does and I just want to make it well know how much effort he puts into managing the server. I am soon going to buy some in game stuff, because Zizick has really influenced me into helping out the community and getting to do stuff in game, and so far I love doing it. I am not trying to kiss Zizick's ass, I am just his mate, I just want to make it known to those of you who do not know hard he works for this server, and I know for a fact Zizick spends any free time he has on the server.

Thank you Zizick.
    KarlosBig

Thank you Zizick Empty Re: Thank you Zizick

Post by KarlosBig Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:19 am

I completely agree with my brother, Keiren.
    Thank you Zizick for making me really love this server.
    Keep up the good work.
    JoeSylvester
    JoeSylvester

Post by JoeSylvester Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:40 am

So , Karlos Big . Zizick is your brother ? . Nice ! . He also a hard work Admin . First I came to this server , he helped me alot ! . Thanks Admin Zizick ! :D
    KarlosBig

Post by KarlosBig Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:54 am

Keiren is my brother, not Zizick. But I would think of Zizick as a brother. His a good guy, no doubt.
    JoeSylvester
    JoeSylvester

Post by JoeSylvester Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:31 am

Oh , LOL I thought you brother is Zizick xD . Yea , he's really a Good Guy ;D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:32 pm