Next Revolution Roleplay

You are not logged in.
Would you like to register ?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Next Revolution Roleplay

You are not logged in.
Would you like to register ?

Next Revolution Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone. Please register in forums to get the latest news.Server IP: 66.85.141.94:7777

Judicial Announcement

Keiren
    Keiren
    Co-Executive Admin
    Co-Executive Admin

Judicial Announcement Empty Judicial Announcement

Post by Keiren Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:44 am

JUDICIARY REVIEW COMMITTEE
    02nd Central Avenue; District Courtroom A
    Pershing Square, Los Santos, San Andreas;
    Office of Chief Justice Aaron Sharp

Judicial Announcement 8b72af6c1
    APPLICATION FORM and REQUIREMENTS for JUDICIAL CLERKSHIP

PART I: Basic & Contact Information
    ———————————————————
    *Forename (First Name):
    Middle Initial (Optional):
    *Surname (Last Name):
    *Phone Contact:
    *E-mail Contact:
    Alternate Contact (Optional):
    *Citizenship Status:
    *Address:
    *Biography:

PART II: Short Responses
    ———————————————————
    *Why do you feel that you should be accepted for this internship program? (Mandatory minimum: 25 words)
    *What skills do you possess that would be an asset to the Judiciary?(Mandatory minimum: 15 words)
    *Do you retain previous experience in the legal field, or previous employment within the Judiciary? If so, please specify below. (Mandatory minimum: not applicable)
    *Describe your future plans within this career path below. (Mandatory minimum: 25 words)
    *How did you become interested in the legal field? (Mandatory minimum: 25 words)

PART III: Acknowledgments
    ———————————————————
    I, [Forename, Surname], acknowledge that the foregoing information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I further acknowledge that misleading or false information will result in the denial of this employment application, or may result in the termination of my employment.
    [Sign here]
    [Forename, Surname]

OOC App:

Name(optional):

Stats Screenshot:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Requirements -
    Must be able to define - MG, PG, DM, KOS, Rush Taz, OOC, IC. (If you dont know these ask on newb)
    Must not have any more than 20 crimes on stats screenshot.
    Must have at least 4 hours played.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    If Application is Accepted

If your application is accepted, you will be appointed an interview with a trusted Judicial member, or the leader himself. If you then pass the interview you will undertake training, after training is completed you will be tested to see if you are fit to join the Judicial Branch.

Powers and jobs of the Judicial Branch
    The Judicial Branch will be in charge of all court cases, including warrants on criminals and civil things, (i.e someone being sued by someone). The Judicial Branch will also handle faction corruption, if evidence can be shown of a corrupt faction member, a punishment will be given depending on the crime. (i.e Assault - will lead to being suspended from the faction for one week and a fine.) High ranking members with also conduct operations to capture or take down a wanted criminal, Judicial members also have the power to assist in arrests. Judicial overall is in charge of all law. Please note these are only some of the Judicial duties and many of these duties will only be given to trusted or high ranking members of the faction.

If an admin or any other server leaders have problems with this announcement please let me know what I should change.

Last edited by Keiren on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Keiren
    Keiren
    Co-Executive Admin
    Co-Executive Admin

Judicial Announcement Empty Re: Judicial Announcement

Post by Keiren Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:39 am

UPDATED
    Keiren
    Keiren
    Co-Executive Admin
    Co-Executive Admin