Next Revolution Roleplay

You are not logged in.
Would you like to register ?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Next Revolution Roleplay

You are not logged in.
Would you like to register ?

Next Revolution Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone. Please register in forums to get the latest news.Server IP: 66.85.141.94:7777

3 posters

Want to report Joila, sorry for posting here but complaints is locked

Tony_Makaveli

Want to report Joila, sorry for posting here but complaints is locked Empty Want to report Joila, sorry for posting here but complaints is locked

Post by Tony_Makaveli Wed May 30, 2012 11:44 am

so here i am, i am Tony Makaveli, so today i was going to VIP hq and then i saw Joila, she told me handsup and 1 sec after that killed me, then i was going back there for get my car and he killed me again+car parked on me, 3rd time i came, stole her/his car coz he/she did same with mine, then he car surf killed me. thank u.
    KyleP.

Want to report Joila, sorry for posting here but complaints is locked Empty Re: Tony

Post by KyleP. Wed May 30, 2012 11:33 pm

I am not an admin here but I think we can't go with your words we need a um.. Screen Shot
    Zizick
    Zizick
    Server Manager
    Server Manager

Want to report Joila, sorry for posting here but complaints is locked Empty Re: Want to report Joila, sorry for posting here but complaints is locked

Post by Zizick Thu May 31, 2012 1:34 am

Yes, We need screenshots on to how she Dm'd you to know you are not just wanting to report her to have her banned based on a vendetta you may have against her. So next time use F8 to capture screens in-game if she or someone else may be DMing you or someone else and make a report on here and notify an Admin on the server.

Sponsored content

Want to report Joila, sorry for posting here but complaints is locked Empty Re: Want to report Joila, sorry for posting here but complaints is locked

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:11 pm