Next Revolution Roleplay

You are not logged in.
Would you like to register ?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Next Revolution Roleplay

You are not logged in.
Would you like to register ?

Next Revolution Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone. Please register in forums to get the latest news.Server IP: 66.85.141.94:7777

4 posters

Danny J. House's Application to become the Sheriff ((Leader)) of San Andreas Sheriff Department.

DannyHouse

Danny J. House's Application to become the Sheriff ((Leader)) of San Andreas Sheriff Department. Empty Danny J. House's Application to become the Sheriff ((Leader)) of San Andreas Sheriff Department.

Post by DannyHouse Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:54 pm

*Faction you are applying for here: San Andreas Sheriff Department

((*IC Application:))

*First Name:Danny

*Second Name:House

*Sex/Gender:Male

*Contact information ((ICly)): 9343

*Place of Birth/Origin:Los Santos

*Current Residence: Mansion at Richman

*Employment/Skills: I've been the Assistant Director of Federal Bureau of Investigation.

*Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, what crime and when? No I haven't.

*Have you ever served time in prison? Actually I haven't.

*Have you ever been employed by the United States or San Andreas governments, and if so, for how long and in what capacity? I've been the Assistant Director of FBI. I were it in a few years I believe.

*Why do you wish to join San Andreas Sheriff Department? Because I'd like to work on the country, but meanwhile help the Los Santos citizen and cops if they need help from the outside.

*Do you currently have an outstanding warrant for your arrest San Andreas?No

*Life Biography (Minimum 300 words)My name is Danny Jacobi House, I was born in the eighty's, i lived with my mom, Jenna House and my father Max House. I had two older brothers that was named, Dwayne and Mike House. We three always played outside when it was a nice weather. We always played Cops and Thiefs, when I was about ten years old I had my first real bicycle, we were pretty poor so we couldn't afford a cycle before that. When we got our cycles, we chased eachother with them and two was cops and one was a thief, and we were chasing it until one was front of the thief and one was behind. My mother Jenna, was pretty sick when I was about twelve years old, she stayed in bed for a couple of weeks and my dad was worried for her, but me and my brothers just took it as nothing, as we still were just kids. When I was about fifteen my mother passed away. My whole family was sad and we didn't do anything, my father took suicide after three months. It was me and my brother's left, we didn't have any food or money to pay the bills on the house. We gave the house to our granny, and she lived with us as she paid the bills and such things. But me Dwayne and Mike were always outside, playing cops n thiefs. We came all down to an alley were we saw a girl got robbed my a man, holding a gun as he was aiming at her. That's when I decided I was going to become a police officer for any department in the state of San Andreas. When I was around Twenty four, I started to work for the Federal Bureau of Investigation. After a few years there I became the Assistant Director, as in rank numbers it was five and the highest is six. I worked hard and didn't care about anything else, it was only about the work, that was the only thing I thought about was my work in the F.B.I.. After two years I quitted there as I felt I worked too much, I took a rest for a year and now I'd like to start working, but now for the San Andreas Sheriff Department.

Out of Character Information:

Sex/Gender:male

Country of origin:sweden

Timezone:gmt+2

How long have you been playing on this server?3weeks, 55playing hours.

Have you been warned/banned? If so, how many times were you warned/banned and what were they for?1 time but was a missunderstanding, got no warnings anymore.

Your character's stats (screenshot):Danny J. House's Application to become the Sheriff ((Leader)) of San Andreas Sheriff Department. Samp070py

Why do you want to join San Andreas Sheriff Department, truthful answer? Because I could see it as an oppurtunity to make it come alive again, as it hasn't been any players active in it, then I'd like to take control of it and make something usefull of the faction.
    Keiren
    Keiren
    Co-Executive Admin
    Co-Executive Admin

Danny J. House's Application to become the Sheriff ((Leader)) of San Andreas Sheriff Department. Empty Re: Danny J. House's Application to become the Sheriff ((Leader)) of San Andreas Sheriff Department.

Post by Keiren Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:13 pm

There is currently a leader, but if he does not show activity on forums within a week he will be kicked.

Last edited by Keiren on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zizick
    Zizick
    Server Manager
    Server Manager

Danny J. House's Application to become the Sheriff ((Leader)) of San Andreas Sheriff Department. Empty Re: Danny J. House's Application to become the Sheriff ((Leader)) of San Andreas Sheriff Department.

Post by Zizick Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:44 pm

Denied. We already have a leader for SASD.
    Zizick
    Zizick
    Server Manager
    Server Manager

Post by Zizick Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:53 am

Alright, Basically the leader for SASD has not shown ANY activity within the past 2 weeks, So I will deem you

ACCEPTED

As the Leader of SASD
    Ron Pitre

Post by Ron Pitre Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:25 pm

I pretty much gave up hope on the server because my account kept getting deleted every damn day due to a bug, and I kept having to re-do my 2 hours weapon restriction because nobody would give me two playing hours with /setstat

- Former Sheriff
    Ron Pitre
    Zizick
    Zizick
    Server Manager
    Server Manager

Post by Zizick Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:20 am

Ron Pitre wrote:I pretty much gave up hope on the server because my account kept getting deleted every damn day due to a bug, and I kept having to re-do my 2 hours weapon restriction because nobody would give me two playing hours with /setstat

- Former Sheriff
    Ron Pitre
    You shouldn't give up hope, Ron, You were a very good player on the server and I am pretty sure An Admin could've fixed your problem, But now all user's were deleted on the server and it's back up now, And make sure you register on the new forums. www.thenextrevolutionrp.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:45 pm